An MRI is often used to evaluate the possibility of injuries to ligaments and tendons. Problems in the spine, such as a disc herniation are seen well on an MRI image. Masses and tumors within soft tissues can also be evaluated with MRI. Our services provide a mobile MRI, with comfort. The results of the MRI will be sent to patients and their doctors and primary care givers within ten business days.
Included in our services:
- 48ft. of space on the mobile site, this is spacious and provides comfort to the patients.
- State-of-the-art unit for MRI testing.
- JCAC (joint commission accreditation committee).
- A lift for the patients.
- Accessible and available for any site.
- The mobile unit has its own computer station, scanner and printer.
- Radiation monitor on board.
- Provided follow-up phone calls for patients if additional testing is needed.