Bone Mineral Density (BMD) is measured in the distal forearm/wrist site (radius and ulna).
Research indicates a high correlation between AP Spine BMD and Distal Radius and Ulna BMD.
- Portable Desktop size - can fit anywhere
- Does not require room shielding or special electrical requirements
- Low scatter and minimal radiation dose
- Comfortable for the patient
- Analysis reports are comprehensive and easy to read
We would be happy to come to your facility to perform Bone Densitometry exams. A minimum of 30 patients is all that is required. Appointments can be scheduled every fifteen minutes.